terça-feira, 26 de abril de 2022

Verb tenses - tempos verbais


Verb tenses in English:


Verb Tenses
Affirmative
Negative
Interrogative
Simple Present
I eat pizza every day.

I don’t eat pizza every day.
Do you eat pizza every day?
Present Continuous
I’m eating pizza now.
I’m not eating pizza now.
Are you eating pizza now?
Simple Past
I ate pizza yesterday.
I didn’t eat pizza yesterday.
Did you eat pizza yesterday?
Past Continuous
I was eating pizza yesterday at 2pm.
I wasn’t eating pizza yesterday at 2pm.
Were you eating pizza yesterday at 2pm?
Future Going to
I’m going to eat pizza tomorrow.
I’m not going to eat pizza tomorrow.
Are you going to eat pizza tomorrow?
Future Will
I will eat pizza tomorrow.
I won’t eat pizza tomorrow.
Will you eat pizza tomorrow?
Future Continuous
I will be eating pizza tomorrow at 10pm.
I won’t be eating pizza tomorrow at 10pm.
Will you be eating pizza tomorrow at 10pm?
Conditional
I would eat pizza.
I wouldn’t eat pizza.
Would you eat pizza?
Conditional Continuous
I would be eating pizza.
I wouldn’t be eating pizza.
Would you be eating pizza?
Present Perfect
I have eaten pizza.
I haven’t eaten pizza.
Have you (ever) eaten pizza?
Present Perfect Continuous
I have been eating pizza.
I haven’t been eating pizza.
Have you been eating pizza?
Past Perfect
I had eaten pizza.
I hadn’t eaten pizza.
Had you eaten pizza?
Past Perfect Continuous
I had been eating pizza before 2pm.
I hadn’t been eating pizza before 2pm.
Had you been eating pizza before 2pm?
Future Perfect
I will have eaten pizza.
I won’t have eaten pizza.
Will you have eaten pizza?
Future Perfect Continuous
I will have been eating pizza?
I won’t have been eating pizza.
Will you have been eating pizza?
Conditional Perfect
I would have eaten pizza.
I wouldn’t have eaten pizza.
Would you have eaten pizza?
Conditional Perfect Continuous
I would have been eating pizza.
I wouldn’t have been eating pizza.
Would you have been eating pizzza?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.